I got Isaac to wicked! Last week, we went with our wonderful friends, Critt and Brittany, to Wicked in Boise. We had a blast. I had forgotten how fun it is to just be with my husband, and no kids. Wicked was great. I've been once in San Francisco with Courtney...and promised myself I would go again with Isaac. We went and toured the old Penitentiary too, which I have always wanted to do. It just happened to be on friday the 13th! They were doing haunted tours that night, but we just followed an elementary school group around during the day. It was so interesting and fun. The weather was fantastic, we went to two good movies and had awesome food. It was just great all around, minus getting pulled over.
This may have to become a tradition. If I go to 7 football games a year, Isaac can definetly handle 1 musical. Thanks Aardema's for such a good time and being such great friends!

1 comment:
That sure was a good time!!! I'm ready for another vacation already. I'm going to have to steal your pictures off your blog if that's ok. I love the pics of your girls in the box hole and the princess playdo creations.
Post a Comment