This morning I was woken up by a kiss on the lips and a huge grin from this little girl!
I can't begin to tell you how much I love our Allie, but I want to list off a few of my favorite things in honor of her birthday.
I love the way Allie mimics me, she does it way more than Cami did. She says phrases I say, she tries to make my facial expressions. She is very aware of my emotions, if I laugh Allie laughs harder and we end up both giggling for no reason. If I'm mad, Allie's worried, and if I pretend to cry Allie rubs my face and will even eat her food (which is a huge battle).
I love that at two, she is still so much my baby. She loves to cuddle. She wants me to hold her and she literally only says about 20 or so words.
I love that I'm her favorite person, hands down.
I love the way she says Rapunzel, and oops. They are both so cute.
I love that her nickname Allie Cat is still dead on, she sounds just like a cat. In fact, last weekend hearing the neighbors cats outside I did a second listen to decipher which it was.
I love her beautiful blue eyes, and how if anyone mentions them she bats her eyelashes dramatically.
I love how she is sassy and a tease. I like how she teases Isaac and runs to me for protection. I love how she unplugs his laptop and turns off the T.V. because I secretly want to do that too sometimes :)
Allie is such a joy in our lives, if you can't tell by now...I love her!
Happy Birthday little Allie, Love Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment