Saturday, December 17, 2011

S is for Santa

We have been learning abou tthe letter S for two weeks now. Cami liked learning how to draw snowflakes an x with a line through them, and that they each have six sides. She liked finding snowflake decorations around the house and counting to see if they had six sides like I had told her.
 Conveniently we saw Santa like three or four times in the last two weeks too and she loved that. She told every Santa that she wanted a make-up box.







She has loved learning the Christmas songs, we built a lifesize frosty the snowman, with posterboard circles and sang the song about frosty.
She has also became a huge fan of the "grinch." She loves any story with a lot of drama and a happy ending. I found Rudolph and The Grinch on you tube for her and we both had fun watching Christmas classics.

One of our favorite activities was making our gingerbread village. It took a lot longer than I anticipated but they both were enjoyed it for at least a full hour.









No comments: