In the month of February we celebrated Isaac's 33rd birthday and enjoyed having his parents and sister come and stay with us. We had lots and lots of bike rides and good weather and we were able to host preschool group at our house for the 1st time. Tommy can stand independently now and I bet he will be walking by one, which would be a first at our house.
The "cold" months are flying by and I am so excited for spring and summer!
This is Tommy and Isaac's dad Jim. Do you see a resemblance?
Tommy is wearing Jim's childhood bow tie. He has 4 of them.
Isaac and his brothers wore them too, I think it is such a fun keepsake.
Happy Birthday Babe! We love you!
We had an outer space theme for preschool and used an old stroller box to create a rocket. The kids loved it and it was fun for lots and lots of creative playtime.
Allie used the rocket to fly to Logan.
We checked out some great books about outer space at the library, one of them was a craft book and had the idea of making these helmets. I thought the kids made some pretty cute astronauts.
(I got the clear lids from the deli, in case you were wondering.)
Cami has improved in her bike riding skills so much since we have moved here to Boise. I think the flat sidewalks and driveway help a lot!
Allie is in a dress up phase, she wears 3-5 different dress ups every day, all day.
And little Thomas, he is growing too fast. There is a bunch I could say about him, but I'll save it for his birthday. He will be 1 in 3 weeks...how did that happen?
I read a quote in a magazine this month that said, "When raising a family the days are long and the years are short." That is a perfect summation of how I feel about life right now! I have some super long days with these kiddos, but I feel like time with them being my sweet little ones is flying by. On one hand I can't wait for them to be a little more independent and oh how nice it will be to ditch those obnoxious carseats! But on the other hand I wish they could just stay my 3 little companions, with their sweet little smiles and pudgy baby hands. When all that matters in the world is the current game of Peter Pan we are playing.
They are so sweet and sooo exhausting.


No comments:
Post a Comment