The kids and I spent the past 2 weeks in Bend, OR at my moms. It was so much fun. Although we were all so happy to be home and with Isaac again, we are missing Grandma already! The fair was in town while we were there, here are some pictures of our fair fun.
Allie said, "Mom, I want to stay on these swings forever."
Cami and Kyla working on their Lasso skills
Grandma, Allie, Cami and Kyla on "The Tiger!"
She was so excited about her cotton candy
Funny Story: We had 3 tickets left at the end of the night and it wasn't enough for even 1 more ride. I explained it to the girls and we started walking away. Allie lagged behind with her aunt and uncle when she said to them "Wait guys, wait, I have an idea." So they set her down and she ran back to the ride, stuck out her lip, looked at the ride attendant with her big baby blues and said "Can I please have a ride?" He said, "How can I say no to that?" And Allie thoroughly enjoyed her last ride. Cami was pretty mad that she didn't have the same good idea!








No comments:
Post a Comment