Tommy is old enough for nursery. Time flies. He seems so young still. Look closely at this picture, there is a string of drool that goes to the ground haha. His mischievous look is because he is pulling the decorations off of Cami's pumpkin. He knows it makes her mad. Such a little brother!
We took him to nursery last week and he stayed on my lap the whole 1st hour and fell asleep when the music leader came in to sing. This week Isaac took him and I recognized his cry in the hall when I was in Relief Society. I came out to get him and he was asleep within 5 minutes. We may have better luck when schedules change.
A few things about Tommy at 18 months, he is a huge mama's boy! He is my snugly-est baby by far. He likes having his haircut and sits very still for me. He loves shoes and really likes when we stop to try them on in stores. He is a climber and loves to get on the coffee table while we are watching t.v. He is a great eater and literally does a happy dance whenever I make him a smoothie. He gives high fives and will say "Hi" and "Bye." He does not ever say them when someone is around to hear him though, he always waits till they are gone. He scowls when people talk to him in the grocery store and he always sings in the car. He is a sweet and happy boy and I adore him! We love our little tommy boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment