When Cami heard about the capitol classic she was ecstatic. It's a 1 mile run for kids from the Boise train depot to the capitol building. Every participant gets a shirt and a medal. She practiced running for weeks in advance and was giddy with excitement the morning of. This is her running pose.

We went with our friends the Jacob's and Isaac's parents came to cheer her on.
This is Allie and Hunter. They are best buds. Their mutual love for finding treasure trash spurred an automatic friendship. His mom and I are planning a wedding. I think Allie Jacobs is an adorable name and Hunter Jacobs is an adorable boy!
This is Cami and Tralee as they approached the finish line!
The participatory medal! She loves it. She and Tralee did great!
Walking back to the car with Grandpa. Allie snatched an extra medal when all the runners had come and gone. I would usually make her find someone and ask or put it back but it was crazy down there and she really truly loves things like that. Silly girl.









No comments:
Post a Comment