We had a fun few days of Trick-or-treating. 1st at the ward trunk-or-treat and then to the neighborhoods on Halloween night.
This is Tommy the aviator
Allie the nice Maleficent
and Cami the Snow Queen Elsa
I just love having 3 little kids to dress up for Halloween! I hope they let me for a long, long time!
I joined in on the fun this year as an ugly ghost!
Tommy referred to our cousin Mckay as "mustache" throughout the night, because he couldn't remember his real name. It was pretty funny.
Allie ran into Aunt Sues pool table with her face and was finished trick-or-treating shortly after that. She had an impressive little shiner the next day.
All in all it was a great Halloween and the kids loved their load of candy. They are still young enough that they give Isaac and I all the good chocolate bars and keep the starburst and skittles instead. Hope you had a great Halloween too!





No comments:
Post a Comment