Funnest anniversary yet! Isaac and I were invited by some friends to go to Lake Powell this summer and I was thrilled! It has been years since I last went and it is by far my favorite vacation spot. We all left our kids at home and had a blast. We celebrated our 7th anniversary during the trip too, I couldn't think of a better way to spend it. Isaac loved the fishing and I loved not being a mom for a minute (don't get me wrong, I was so excited to come home to my babies) We had such a fun trip, the weather was great and the friends were even better! Thanks Shawn and Annie and Carl and Ilean!














1 comment:
Seriously...the BEST vacation spot EVER!! And just when you think it can't get any better- you throw no kids into the pot! I'm glad you guys had fun! We miss you!
Post a Comment