The Halling family, holds a reunion every 4th of July. It was Isaac's families turn to host and his mom did a wonderful job! It is always a lot of fun and now that my kids are getting a bit older they look forward to it too. My activity for the kids, was face painting. It was a blast. I loved how no matter what I did the kids were thrilled...and believe me, my painted racecar looked like it belonged in the demolition derby. I'm much better with princesses,(I guess I need some practice in the boy department). We watched a slide show, and seeing a 3 year old Isaac with a big grin and chubby cheeks was pretty fun too. Thanks Nancy, we had a great time!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Good work with the face painting! I always think about you guys on Halloween and the 4th of July.
Post a Comment