Friday, June 29, 2012

June

June was a big month at our house. Cami got her first bike, we blessed Tommy and we celebrated our 8th anniversary! I haven't posted for a while so here is our month in review.
 We got to see my brother and his kids for the first time in over a year. I finally met their cute baby boy. These are all 10 grandkids in age order, other than the babies. We have a pattern it goes girl,girl,girl, boy,boy, girl,girl,girl, boy, boy...we will see if that continues, kinda funny.
 We had a fun park day a few weeks back the girls loved picking the dandelions and wandering around.


 Isaac's aunt Darlene made Tommy's little tux, she incredible. She actually made a special orange and blue one for him too, because of Isaacs lifelong love for the Denver Broncos!
 So Cami got her first bike. She was so excited. After giving her a lesson on using her brakes, Isaac took her up the street for her first ride. Our street has a bit of an incline and when he sent her down on her own she panicked and ran right into a rosebush! She came home looking upset, I asked what was wrong and the tears started flowing. Luckily she tipped out of the rosebush instead of into it and only got  a few criss-crossing scratches on her hand. I walked up the street later and had to take a picture of the petals that were littered all over the sidewalk, to document her first ride and crash for her! One day she will appreciate the story, for now she just keeps saying...those dumb neighbors shouldn't have planted that rosebush there!




 This picture shows my look alike siblings well. They totally look like a boy and girl version of eachother to me.
 Grandma Halling made this cute hat for Tommy and found the outfit to go with it. I like this picture, I think he looks like a turtle.
 Heres a picture of our planned spring babies! Who knew they would literally all be within two months of eachother haha. Left to right, Savannah, Thomas, Iris and Jack.

We went to South Ogden Fireworks last weekend. Allie hated the rough rollercoaster, I felt pretty bad afterwards for making her go on it. But this picture is hilarious.
 My friend's daughter Elsie is too cute. She has the funniest personality too. Her and Allie mostly yell at eachother, were hoping they will come around.





Had to end with a picture of my smiling boy! He's always cooing and smiling at me, I love it! I can't beleive how much he has changed since the beginning of the month. He is growing so fast it's crazy.

1 comment:

Critt & Britt said...

That broncos tux is adorable. I'm sad we couldn't be there for the blessing day. I'm glad it all went great!