Summer is flying by, it makes me sad that July is over tomorrow. We had a great month though. We have really enjoyed being home again and seeing family and friends. I got to see two of my dearest high school friends this month, Courtney and Heather. I hadn't met either of their babies yet so that was a lot of fun but it left me wishing they lived closer!
Below is a picture of the six grandkids on the Halling side.
Tommy and his cousin Abby are 6 weeks apart, it makes for some fun baby time when we get together.
Just a pretty sunflower at Grandma's house
We started a new tradition this year of camping out at Grandma's July 3rd and having breakfast in the morning before we all head over to Mantua for the annual 4th of July reunion. It was a lot of fun. The kids actually slept better in the tent then they do at home most nights. Including Tommy.
Typical Allie face
Cami bought lipstick from the family reunion auction, she put in multiple times throughout the day.We went to see my friend Heather at her parents house. They have a miniature pony. It was quite possibly the cutest animal I have ever seen. The kids loved it! Cami had brought her dress ups to share and they played like they were princesses on their way to the ball. They even had a handsome coachman.
We went camping a few times, Allie looked like this within the first minute! She literally got out of the truck picked up dirt and rubbed it on her pajamas, her face, and all over me, nice huh?
Isaac took the 24th off and we headed to Logan, Allie loved playing in the gutter before the parade. She is so mischevious compared to Cami. She does not mind getting wet or dirty one bit.
The girls favorite part of the parade, beside the candy that is, was all of the waving princesses.
Can't help but end with a picture of my little man. I love his pose in this picture, he looks like he is modeling. I can't believe how quickly he is changing. He is blonde now if you can't tell. He still looks just like Cami. He is such a happy baby, and makes me smile all day. I love his coo's and giggles. He has been my friendliest baby so far and he will actually take a binki and a bottle. I am totally in love with this little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment