Wednesday, November 28, 2012

7 months

Thomas turned 7 months in November. At his appointment he weighed 16.8 lbs and was 20% for weight and 80% for height. We are quite proud to finally have a baby who is at 20% for weight, thats chubby for our family! In actuality though, he is long and skinny.
He likes food, not baby food. He likes, oatmeal, cottage cheese, applesauce and any treat! He loved the various pies at Thanksgiving.
He loves the tub. He loves when Allie makes silly noises at him.
He loves being outside and cries if we ever open a door and don't go out. Everytime I get the mail with him, we have to take a few minutes to sit on the porch swing or he will fuss.
We call him whimper king. He whimpers and whines whenever he can't reach the things he wants, which is the majority of the day.
He can do push-ups on his hands and knees, and he will rock back and forth. He scoots, but only backwards, and he gets terribly frustrated with it.
He has 2 new teeth. They are really cute.
I cut his hair for the 1st time this month. I love styling his cute little boy hair-dos. I love putting him in ties and button-up shirts for church. I love his basketball pajamas, that are so boyish. I love that he likes to play with my hair and that he is sooo snuggly. I love his slobber kisses and his giggle. He is such a sweet boy and I am totally smitten with him! Love you Tommy!
 






1 comment:

Tyson and Courtney said...

He is seriously so stinkin cute.