A Pirate Princess, A Scary Witch and a Snuggly Dragon!
I love this picture of Cami, She looks totally beautiful to me!
This is her pirates hook
I wanted Allied to be Snow White, we had a dress up, she has the looks...but she kept insisting on being a mean/scary witch. I found this costume a week before Halloween and then the day of Halloween arrived and she suddenly said I'm going to be Snow White! What? I made her put the witch costume on and she instantly forgot about Snow White...thats a 2-yr-old for ya :)
This is her scary witch face, too funny.
This picture made me laugh out loud. It shows her silver tooth that she is so proud of (she shows everyone) and I am so ashamed of! (I feel guilty that she had a cavity that bad, without me knowing for so long)
And my little Dragon, isn't he sweet. I love his blue eyes!
I just want to pick him up out of this picture and give him a snug. He is such a mama's boy and I am wrapped around his tiny fingers!
Here is our trick-or-treating bunch! They had so much fun and got a good haul. Allie blew though her candy and Cami has eaten a few precious pieces each day and still has a bag full.
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!
1 comment:
They were so adorable on Halloween! Great pics...Alli kills me!
Post a Comment