Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sold

We have sold our home and moved to Boise. 
I remember when we bought the house, the owner was all tears! I thought, I hope I'm not like that when we sell. Had I been at the actual closing and physically handing over the keys I'm certain my tears would have surpassed Mary's by far.
Lucky for all of us, we signed the papers here in Boise and faxed them back. So I have just been teary eyed around the apartment all day instead.
I shouldn't be sad, but I am. I feel like I've left part of me behind. I'm sad to leave the home that we worked so hard on and loved so much.
 I'm sad to leave our friends, and I'm sad to leave Ogden.
Yes, Ogden! I know it sounds crazy, but I loved it there.
I am grateful it sold. It was a huge blessing.
We sold it in less than 2 weeks and were able to move to Boise together at the begining of January.
But today, I just feel a little sad.
 




 

2 comments:

Allyssa said...

I didn't know you guys were moving! What happened to moving back to Colorado?!? ;) We miss you guys. Congrats on selling your beautiful home. Hope you guys are doing well.:)

Critt & Britt said...

I am sad right along with you girl. We miss our great friends already. Hopefully we have some of that same two week house selling luck. Did you get a zillion calls on your house from realtors? I'm about ready to start cussing at them.