We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas eve at my sister Stacey's house.
These are pictures I took of the kids, in the midst of our cookie making chaos!
No matter how many times I tell her not to, Allie always sneaks dough.
Here are the grandkids in their Christmas PJ's.
Allie got a new bike and helmet, Christmas morning. She was pretty thrilled to be like her big sister.
Tommy got a ball toy, and he has been crawling aroung all week, throwing his ball and chasing after it. He loves them!
We usually stop in Mantua on the way to Logan Christmas morning. Mantua City holds a Christmas party at the church there so we get to see Grandma and Santa. The kids got really lucky this year and all 3 got a raffle prize from Santa.
Allie asked for candy and dolly the entire month of December. I didn't want to spend money on another dolly, when they already have so many. Santa pulled through and personally gave her a purple baby doll. She is a believer!
Doing the princess puzzle Grandma got!
They had a long but wonderful Christmas and this is what I turned around to see on the way home! Sometimes when I look at all 3 of them I am still in disbelief that I have that many kids! They can be a handfull but they are the light of my life. These 3 are my greatest Christmas gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment