Friday, February 8, 2013

Disney Post 1

We promised Cami when she turned 5 that we would take her to Disneyland. It was such a fun vacation. January was the perfect time, the weather was great and the lines were so short. My mom and step-dad met us in California. They were smart and flew.
We planned our vacation before moving to Boise. Adding 4 hours to the 12-hour car drive was nearly enough to do us in! Dumdums proved to be a great distraction for Tommy.

 The girls were really happy travelers, they even asked that I pushed their car seats next to each other.


 
In the last 30 minutes I gave Tommy a red vine as one last distraction, he was happy as a clam but arrived in California completely red!
 We spent 3 days playing in Disneyland, these are some pictures of our first morning waiting in the hotel lobby for the shuttle. I loved taking the shuttle, not having to worry about parking was great and I enjoyed the short bus ride over every day. 



 Cami made a wish at the fountain 1st thing, she wished that her Ogden friends could be there with her...little did she know we had something fun in store for her! 



 California Adventure was new for me, it was a lot of fun and so well done! I love the details of Disneyland! There was entertainment around every corner. 

 There wasn't a single person around when we saw Minnie and Goofy, the girls got some extra hugs and attention. Allie couldn't get over the fact that Minnie matched the one on her shirt perfectly.



All of us, loved the cars ride. It was the 1st and the last ride Cami wanted to go on.


 We took Cami with us on the Tower of Terror. I probably should have gone on it 1st, it was a little scary for her. She was afraid we were going to turn into ghosts. She told me, "Mom this is not Disney." We let her press a penny after, so she could have a souvenir to show off how brave she was. I had to zoom in on this photo so you could see her face!

 Tommy was as always our sweet and pleasant little boy.
 Grandma and Grandpa, we could not have done this trip without them. They were sooo helpful and patient. Thanks and thanks again!

That concludes post 1- there will be a few more to follow:)

No comments: