We had one of our best friends from Ogden stay with us for a week at the end of June. Her name is Sydney, she is 8 and if her mom would let us, we would keep her! My kids get along better when she is around and she is so sweet and helpful. We are having withdrawals. The entire week she stayed with us the weather was 100 degrees and up. So we spent a lot of time at the pools.
Cami borrowed my shades, and was instantly miss attitude. She layed-out like a teenager and posed for the camera. I must say even I feel pretty cool in a good pair of sunglasses though!
Allie got a princess bike from Grandma, she learned how to ride in a week. She is not at all cautious like Cami and I have to jog beside her, the entire time. She fly's on and off the curbs like a maniac and I have mini-heart attacks every time. This picture doesn't show it, but I promise she wears her helmet 99% of the time. She loves her new bike!
Playing at Uncle Jeff's pool, Sydney was way brave and jumped off a million times.
Cami pretended for the camera and made me take a million pictures!
There was a reptile in the pool trap. It was like 1 1/2 inches thick and 10 or so inches head to tail. I was too chicken to grab it out, but now wish I would have. I googled it, because it was really big and yellow and black striped. It is the Idaho Tiger Striped Salamander. Cool, huh? It looked dead, I should have grabbed it! (Kendra if you read this I am sorry for my girlyness,I am ashamed and wish I could be brave like you!)








No comments:
Post a Comment