Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fathers Day

I attempted a craft for Isaac's fathers day gift and it turned out as I had hoped! Which was a happy surprise. My mom always made fantastic crafts. She was the one who wrote on my posters for school projects even in high school. Because, for some reason beyond me, even if I stencil it out beforehand my handwriting looks like a sloppy 5th grade boys'. 
I wanted Isaac to have some nice pictures of the kids in his office and decided to make 3,  8x8 canvas pictures, with the letters DAD. I did the pinterest thing and modge pogded the pictures on the canvas. I don't have a picture of the finished product but it looked great and he has hung them up, which means he approves, yay! We sure love Isaac, he is a great Dad. The kids light up in his attention and love the time they get to spend with him. Happy Fathers Day!



On a side note, Tommy really liked the letter D, his favorite thing to do was throw it on the ground. I had to do a 2nd shoot with him to get his face and the letter in one picture. Here are some of the outtakes.



This one was my favorite, but it didn't fit in the 8x8 crop.
He is a funny little boy


No comments: