Sunday, October 20, 2013

Farm Fieldtrips

I got to accompany Cami on her class field trip to Linder Farms. She was so excited. We were separated into groups and her best friend, Tayden, was in ours. She said "Mom, my wish came true. I'm in your group and Taydens!" They were both so excited to ride on a real school bus.
 This is her class.
 These are a few of her friends that are all in the other kindergarten class.
 It was fun to tag along. She seems so grown up in just 1 month of school. It's amazing. 
I also went to Allie's preschool field trip, to the farmstead. Tommy made me so happy when he obliged and wore his cute new hat without a fuss. 


 They both loved picking out their own pumpkins. 
I love fall, this October has been so much fun. I never tire of pumpkin patches and hay rides!

No comments: