Cami has loved kindergarten. She comes home every day, bubbling over with things to tell me. She loves her teacher, her friends, her homework, all of it. It makes me sooo happy. She came home so excited one day, she had been chosen as student of the month for October. She was chosen for demonstrating responsibility. We got to go to an assembly in the morning; where the principal read a paragraph, written by her teacher, about Cami and each of the other students.
Cami's school had a family night at the farmstead this month too. The kids favorite part was the "corn"box. They played in there forever. Tommy was so upset when I drug him out.
It was freezing, but he would keep his hat on.
Allie of course pocketed the corn like a little pillager.
I had a weekend of just me and my boy. It was great. He was great. I love that little guy.
Isaac took the girls to Grandma's and enjoyed the Utah State vs. BYU game with his dad and brother. I enjoyed my quiet time. They sent me this picture of the sunset to mock my love of Boise sunsets, I'm determined to get a good sunset picture and put them in their place.






No comments:
Post a Comment