Tommy and I went to the library today. It turned out to be more than I bargained for. This picture doesn't show it well because of his navy shirt but he fell off a chair and hit his nose, resulting in the most horrific bloody nose I have ever encountered. If someone had come into the restroom in the chaos it might have looked like a murder scene. Every time he cried blood flew everywhere. It was on the floor, the mirrors, the counter, the sink and all over us! I kept thinking, when will this stop and at what point do I need to see a doctor? It did eventually quit though and we quickly ran to the front doors. I have now learned after a few bumped noses, that this little guy gets bloody noses like crazy. Always something new in motherhood, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment