Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is the place


We went to the this is the place heritage park with my friend Anica and her
two daughters. It was really fun! I was surprised how big it was, there was so much to see and do. The girls loved all of it, and I really enjoyed the history of it. We had planned on a half day trip and stayed till about 4:00 instead. There was still much more we could have done. If you haven't been, it was well worth it. Cami was very interested in the spinning wheel (sleeping beauty) she had never seen a real one. She also loved the pony rides and as an extra bonus she went home and told her dad about the pioneers and Brigham Young. I got bragging rights for the day, as I was the only one in our little group who successfully used the stilts...we didn't get a picture though.
Thanks Anica, Em and Izzy, we had a lot of fun! This one, might just have to become a tradition ;)








No comments: