Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boondocks Grand Opening!

The Denver Boondocks is officially open, and I have a husband again! Isaac has literally been gone from 7 am till 10:30 or later Monday through Saturday for the last 3 weeks. Which meant the girls were asleep when he left and asleep when he got home, and if I'm being honest most of the time so was I!
We attended two private guest nights last week and it was so fun to go play and see friends and family. The facility looks great, He's going to be mad at me for writing this but we are so proud of you Babe! Here's some pictures of our nights at Boondocks!
Here's the family (I'm totally standing like a pregnant woman in this pic it makes me laugh) I'm 35 weeks here, but I will post another pregnancy pic soon because this frontal shot does not do my belly justice!

 Allie's favorite thing to do is ride the flintstones car, she could do it all night.
 Cami was very proud of her ticket winnings and had to stretch them out across the floor, to show her Dad...notice the laughing strangers in the background.
 Here are the prizes she chose, a slinky, a purple crayon eraser and pirate eyebrows.
 The Denver Boondocks has the cutest little go-carts for kids. Cami and her buddy Wyatt, loved them. They laughed every time they came around the corner...it was really fun watching them cruise around the track.

 Allie recruited Jack, her buddy to ride the Flinstones car with her. He's the perfect date, he was totally content to let her drive!
 Here's Cami waiting for the bumper boats, Isaac was a good dad and took her both nights, so that I wouldn't have to go get soaked!


 Allie was not a fan of BoonDawg...every time he came near she would hold her hand out for him to stop and back up looking totally afraid.
 One of the new arcade games is a cotton candy maker! The girls were in heaven.



Anyway, sorry for the massive amount of pictures. We had a lot of fun and are now looking forward to the next big thing in our lives...4 weeks to go before our little boy joins the family!

No comments: