Friday, March 30, 2012

Isaac's Suprise!

There is a field in between our apartment complex and Boondocks. We have enjoyed seeing lots of wild rabbits, and even a few coyotes. Isaac has brought home one or two frogs for the girls to play with on occasion. Yesterday, I was bringing in the groceries when I noticed a tupperware sitting on the counter. I looked closer to see what it contained and it was this little fella!
I'm a snake, worm, spider wimp. Not extreme...
(well I did cry a little tiny bit once when I thought Isaac had put a worm down the back of my sweatshirt) But in my defense I smash spiders... when I have to. I did pet the snake and I held a tarantula last fall! Cami tried to be brave while holding him but got the heebby-geebbys every once in a while and would drop it.
 Allie on the other hand, I dont know where she comes from. She loved the snake, she kept saying "Ami, nice baby nake." Translation- Cami nice baby snake. She cried when Isaac took them to put it back in the field. She came home and told on Isaac, telling me the snake was all gone and imitated crying so I would know how sad she was! She has asked about the snake several times this evening. I'm hoping it's a stage.






 
Everytime Allie, gets excited or distracted she runs into walls. It's so sad and funny, it is definetly a trait she picked up from her mama!
Sorry to anyone who minds about the way the girls picked up the snake by his tail, we did try to educate them on holding him better. Oh and Dad I hope you see this post!


2 comments:

Critt & Britt said...

I'm totally creeped out just looking at the pictures. Man i hate snakes. Brave girls.

Brittany said...

loved all your posts Sheena - you better get another prego pic on there especially with only 15 more days to go...:) I can't believe how grown up the girls are! Can't wait to see you...