Monday, May 7, 2012

Birth Announcement

We are back home! Things are slowly settling altough I think it will take months before I get everything organized the way I want. So far the girls have not noticed that their toys from Denver are still packed away and until they do I may never unpack them! Well, it seems like the time when I should be taking the most pictures, has become the time that I am just to busy and tired to do so! Lucky for me my mom and sis-in-law were there to help in the immediate weeks after I had Tommy, and I got a few photoshoots in and even got his birth announcement done. So I thought I would post a few of my recent favorites. Now if only I could get the motivation to go to the store and but those few extra stamps I'm needing! haha






2 comments:

Critt & Britt said...

Adorable pictures. It's sure been great having you guys back home!

Allyssa said...

We miss you guys! Get your rest... you deserve it. Stamps can wait. :) I'm sure you feel pretty overwhelmed with house, new baby and two busy little girls. Good luck and come visit soon :)