Holy Cow! 5, I can't believe we are a family of five. Isaac's sister Marie was here last week and my mom is here this week, but I don't know how I will manage next week haha! How do you ever leave the house with three kids under the age of 4? I think there will have to be an emergency for me to go anywhere. We did manage to go to church this Sunday though, and I even remembered to have my mom take a picture for us. So here is our first pic as a family of 5.


2 comments:
Oh Sheen, Thomas Is precious. What an amazing family of five! I'm so happy for you guys and hope you are feeling well! So glad you got your little boy here.
Allie's face is priceless in that family photo and her outfit is adorbale. Oh man, I can't wait to snug and kiss that baby!!!!
Post a Comment