August came as fast as it went for me. I feel like this summer was in fast forward...maybe having 3 kids has something to do with it. It was a month of firsts again. Tommy sat in the bumbo for the first time at the beginning if this month. (I know about the recall, I only use it while we eat with him at the table. I promise Grandma's) He also started using his saucer at the end of this month. I am amazed at his hend eye-coordination compared to our girls. He is so much better at grasping and playing with his toys than they were at this age. Isaac has high hopes for him because of that =)
I love this picture. I think he looks like a chubby old man.
We got together for lunch with friends and finally laid out all of our babies together for a picture.
I need to get a picture of Tommy and Jack's dad's so you could really appreciate this picture, but these two literally look like mini-me's of Isaac and Zach in this pic, it's so funny.
Again, with Allies crazy toes in this pic, they always make me laugh. I like how Cam is leaning into Tommy's hand on her cheek here. And take a look at baby Savannah over there, her legs and cheeks are so adorably chunky!
My cousin had a supehero party for her son and the kids got their faces painted. I think these two make a pretty cute wonderwoman and spiderman. My mom pointed out that it looks like Coles shark on his shirt is biting Cami's shoulder, kinda funny.
Cami had her first official day of "real" preschool. Isaac got her a pink camelback backpack and she thinks its awesome.
Allie had to join in the backpack action. But once we got to the preschool she repeated over and over..."mom, I go home with you? mom, I wanna stay home, mom, we go home?" Good thing she's not starting preschool yet. Every time we drop off and pick up Cami I have to reasure Allie that she is staying with me.
Isaac and our Friend Critt competed in the hurt in the dirt dualathalon. It was a mountain biking, trail running course. They did great, and Brittany, the kids and I had a lot of fun watching and playing.
Tummy time, watching saturday morning cartoons
It was the 1st cougar game of the season, Cami went as Isaacs date so I could stay and hang out with my mom. They had a great time, she got a picture with Cosmo, some free pompoms, and they won pizza and caught a t-shirt! Oh and BYU won, so it made for a good night.
While they watched football, we went to TaiPan, Hobby Lobby and Krispi Kreme!
We went to the Brigham City Temple open house. It was absolutely beautiful. Here are Cami and Cole sharing a Peach City Shake.
Isaac baptized my niece Kyla. It made me excited for the day he can do that for our cute kids too.
Tommy had his first try at baby food.
He liked the bib more than the food.
That wraps up our August. I can't believe summer is already coming to a close. It has been a busy but wonderful summer and I'm already looking forward to my very favorite season and holiday...fall and Halloween!





No comments:
Post a Comment