September flew by, I hardly realized it had come and gone. Cami started soccer this month. Isaac is coaching her team. They are the pink panthers! Their first game was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Just a big blob of pink 4 year olds running around chasing a ball.
She has improved with each game and so has her confidence, last week she and her friend kicked the ball in together for a goal and her face was priceless! She was stunned and so excited. She called her grandma and said "I did AWESOME!"
Allie likes to sit in her camping chair on the sidelines, usually she brings a barbie doll along, and she always makes sure to get in on the team treats!
Isaac and I are new to the whole soccer thing, I got a really good laugh when I realized last week that the coaches jersey matches the team. I thought he pulled off pink well, but since I know he looks at the blog once in a while...you only get a backside picture of the pink jersey otherwise I will be in trouble!
Game Face!
Allie had a very traumatic experience this month. She was conciously sedated for some dental work. It was really awful for her, she has an extreme fear of noisy things (dental drill) and they had to wrap her up so she wouldn't fight. For 5 nights afterwards she woke up crying, with a racing heartbeat and a sweat drenched head. I felt so bad. I'm afraid I have scarred her for life. This picture shows her puffy cheeks the next day. One good thing is she lets me brush her teeth much more willingly now! On a side note- this is a funny story. See the dress Allie is wearing. My mom brought it from Oregon, she saw it a garage sale and thought it would make a fun dress up. Well, when she was getting it out she said "Allie I got you a dress up." Allie responded "Oh thank you Grandma!" excitedly. Mom pulled out the dress and her face fell, she kind of crinkled her nose at it and said "ugh." We laughed pretty hard! I guess thats not what she had in mind. Still she broke it out a few days later and wore it around the house.
Tommy, doesn't like baby food yet. He is rolling really well and is getting really tall. Allie can make him giggle like crazy and he is still such a sweet, pleasant little guy. I love his blue, blue eyes!
It's been fyn going to the football games again. This is the BYU vs. Hawaii game, can't wait for Utah State this friday. I'm undecided which team to root for!
A fun day at the park! Love these 3!


1 comment:
We miss you and your family! I can't believe Tommy is so big. That just makes me sad. Keep posting, my kids love to see your pictures! One of these days we need to Skype.
Post a Comment