Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Happenings

 We have had a fun few weeks in October and I decided to post now, instead of after Halloween, because I'm certain we will have plenty more pictures then
 
Here are a few Pics of Cami and Reagan in their soccer uniforms. Ic an't beleive how old they look, they are too cute, and best buds!

Seeing these pictures, made me think of this one and I had to find it. Time Flies!


 Here are the Pink Panthers, I know I'm biased but I think they are the cutest little soccer team ever.
 
 3 years ago, on Thanksgiving day, Cami was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade on tv and saw Carrie Underwood performing. She has been a fan ever since! She would ask me to do Carrie Underwood curls in her hair, and was thrilled when she got her 1st cd.
When we came home to Utah I saw that Carrie Underwood was coming in October and called Grandma to see if she would want to go with us. Cami has been so excited. The day finally arrived and we went with my sister and her friend and Isaac's mom and sister. It was really fun! Cami couldn't wait for the opening act to be done, she was sooo excited to see Carrie  Underwood come out on stage and then...she fell asleep! haha She slept for about 3 songs until we pinched and tickled her enough to get her awake again. Silly girl!

 She wore this shirt to preschool the next day, tied up in a knot, with leggings. 80's style!
 Tommy's first tie, he looked like a little man.
 Allie loves dressing up, she puts on all the jewelry she can find, and a skirt on her head for a veil.
 This is her princess face, its an attempt to look gentle and sweet, I think. It is the only face she will do when dressed up as a princess.
 Here is my pleasant 4-yr old. This is a common occuring face lately. My girls know they aren't supposed to stick out their tongues, so when they do it's only a little bit haha! I guess they think they will get in less trouble if they stick out less tongue.
 We went to a fun halloween farm in Paradise last weekend. The kids loved it and to be honest so did all the adults!
 Tommy and Aunt Marie
Little Miss Cami 
 Attempt #1
 #2
 #3
 #4...Success!
 
Pumpkin Walk
 Aunt Trisha and the kids!
(Allie says her name sha-sha)
 
This little man has had a cold for 2 weeks and you can see it in his face. I'm so glad he is on the mend. He is learning to sit, but not very well yet. He cannot figure out how to roll from his stomach to his back yet. He will not put his arm in front of him and just yells and yells and tries to roll over top of his shoulder. We will both be much happier when he can finally figure it out!
 Tommy loves Allie, she is so silly for him and can get him to laugh more than anyone else. They are such cute little siblings together. She moves to fast to be in focus for half of my pictures, but I liked this one anyway.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun seeing you guys! Bryn about died when she saw that Cami got to go to Carrie Underwood. It was all she wanted for her birthday, but she came to Az on a Sunday. Your kiddos are as cute as ever!

Jason and Tiff said...

Cami looks so grown up! I love the soccer pictures of her and Reagan! They were tiny when I was in nursery with them. Allie is so big now too! She has such a cute personality in all of the pics. And, your little Tommy is adorable! We need to get together with you guys soon. We love and miss you! I love all of your updates!

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness!! I love this post! The pictures of the girls are precious...I might have to post those on my blog too. :)