Saturday, September 28, 2013

September

Fall is coming quickly, we went from 70's to 40's in a week. 
We went for a family bike ride the other day and Cami instructed us to sit on this rock and kiss for a picture. It's a pretty good snapshot for a 5 year old! It is probably the 1st picture I have of us kissing since our engagement pictures. So I am going to relish in it a little, its my phone screensaver for now!
 The kids fell asleep before we made it to the park, I love this bike trailer. 
 Tommy wants to do everything his sisters do. He does "homework" with them and frequently steals Cami's backpack.
 He walked all the way to school with his popper and her backpack on one day. It was quite cute.

 Cami and Allie are in a My little pony craze, phase right now. Cami wanted to be Nightmare Moon, the wicked pony princess for Halloween. "Suprisingly" it isn't a very popular costume and was not for sale anywhere. 
This is nightmare moon
I was super excited to see this ugly bug costume at a garage sale on the walk to school the other day. We are slowly transforming it, into Nightmare Moon! Best part, it was $5.00


I love little Tommy. He is always so happy and sweet. Especially to his mama! This is a picture of my smiley boy after the bath one morning. I melt for his puppy dog, almond shaped eyes and the little dimple under his mouth.  
Cami has become a monkey bar pro since starting kindergarten.  

 She waits in this super long line every morning for her chance to go across. She swings her legs like a crazy person to get the momentum she needs from one bar to the next!
 We did a quick weekend trip to Utah for the BYU vs. Utah game. 
 We love the Aardemas! They are such great friends. It was fun to be back and play for a weekend. 
 Tommy's favorite thing to do at Grandmas house. This tractor has been a well loved garage sale find from Grandma Lindy.

 Having fun in the rain.
 Allies preschool group had a field trip to Krispy Kreme last week. She was inexplicably in a bad mood for most of it, but couldn't help but smile a little when she got her warm glazed doughnut.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

I miss you guys, I cannot believe how big the kids are. I have to admit I love seeing Ali still having an awesome personality. I cannot believe Tommy is walking. I love Cami halloween costume. Hope you all are well and happy. Come visit Seattle ASAP! Debbie

Heather said...

Cute smoochy pic! All of them are great! It was so fun to catch up on your family as of late. What a wonderful bunch. And that pony costume is pretty incredible! Of course you found a bug costume that will convert to the wicked pony! Lets be real -- you've always been great at Halloween. Love you Sheen and I miss you!