Tuesday, January 21, 2014

December

We had a fun and busy December. 
Allie doesn't like to sleep. She always, always says I'm just not tired. For anyone who has seen Frozen, when little Anna says to Elsa " I can't sleep. The suns awake, so I'm awake and I have to play!" It sounds just like Allie! 
She has every reason you can think of not to go to bed, and every reason you can think of to wake up at 3, 4 and 5 in the morning. Every once in a while it will catch up with her though and I find her passed out in random spots. This day it was on the couch next to the fireplace and tree...it looked so cozy and   Christmas-y. She was forgiven, for an instant. 
 Cami spent the last few weeks or November working very hard on some paintings for the reflections contest at school. She would look up picture ideas on google with me, choose one she liked and then draw it on a canvas. After drawing she would paint them, most of them took a few days and she would go back and change things or add "texture" like she saw in a painting in our house. She is so very detailed and painted some little masterpieces. She was thrilled to get some ribbons for participation and to go on to regions for her Santa picture.

 This one is called A Majestic Horse
 This one is called A Beautiful Castle
 This one is called Santa Gives Presents
 We had one good snowy day. Cami was way excited and we all had to get dressed up and go out to play. Tommy, Allie and I were done in about 5 minutes. 


 When I came inside I found Allie like this, dead asleep. She is too funny. 

No comments: