Cami is constantly saying "Mom, watch this. Mom, look at me" she gets mad if I speak while she is showing me one of her many cool tricks. She has to have my full undivided attention and eye contact! I know I should enjoy it while it lasts, but sometimes it's a little hard. She climbed up this rock for some quick pictures and was pretty proud. Looking at these pictures makes me realize how big she is getting. She is a determined and independent little thing. We butt heads a lot lately, but I am so proud of who she is and what a good friend and older sister she is. Im so glad to be her mom.
Tommy loved the "water."
This is Tommy's ""I'm cool" face. He thought he was hot stuff for being up on this big rock with his sisters.
Love them!













No comments:
Post a Comment