Thursday, May 22, 2014

Trisha's wedding

Both of my sisters got married this spring, it's been a whirlwind of photography, wedding planning, bridal showers and dresses :) Trisha's wedding was at a golf club in Smithfield. It overlooked Cache Valley and was beautiful. 

Mya and Brynlee, the oldest grandkids. 
My brother Jason and his family. 
Proud papa 
Tommy was friendlier at his wedding.  Maybe because I didn't make him wear a tie. 


He melts my heart, seriously. 
Cami and Katie were a cute little dancing pair. 


Allie was content to just dance to her own beat. 






My Dad and Amy, I have yet to see her without a smile on her face. 
Trisha and Stacey both borrowed my veil. It was fun to see them in it! Isaac took a bunch of pictures of me wearing this home. I had to tell him why I had it. Leave it to a man not to recognize his wife's wedding veil. To be honest I couldn't tell you what he wore either though!

No comments: