Thursday, October 23, 2014

Girls Camp

I went to girls camp this summer! For the whole week, mostly without cell reception and it was a blast. I felt like an individual again. Like I was Sheena or Sis. Halling instead of Mom for a minute. I love being mom, but it was nice to be Sheena for a little while. I have never been to a girls camp, including my own, in which there was so much camaraderie. The girls just had fun! They got along and participated in everything. It was great and the leaders were awesome. The campsite was just past Sun Valley and absolutely beautiful. 










 This is Sis. Sutherland my tent buddy! She was due in 6 weeks and was such a trooper. She was the assistant camp director. She has more energy and enthusiasm than anyone I've ever met. She teaches aerobics part time and it's no surprise!
 We did a skit mocking each of us as leaders and the girls got quite a kick out of hit. 


 I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! What an incredible blessing it was to spend a week in this beautiful place with such amazing girls. I'm so glad I could be a part of it. 

No comments: