I like to joke with Isaac that the fine print of our marriage contract was that we celebrated every 4th of July for forever with his family. They have the annual Halling Family reunion on the 4th, which is also his Grandma's birthday. I have grown to love this tradition though. Cache Valley does holidays well. Especially the 4th. With the parades and the cruise-in and family. There is nowhere I'd rather be. We went to the Lewiston parade this year, so we could go first thing in the morning and it's a good thing, because it was way hot!
Uncle Aaron accompanied us. He is a fantastic Uncle and always so handy to have around when we go places with the kids.Waiting and waiting in the hot, hot sun...
She is a candy picking pro, and was so sweet to share with everyone around her this year.
Did I mention it was really hot? The boys selling water only had Dr. Pepper and lemonade left. Tommy preferred the Dr. Pepper of course. He looked like a little Dr. Pepper add with his matching red shirt. I felt guilty giving it to him, but not to guilty because it was so refreshing.
No comments:
Post a Comment