I bought a groupon for blueberry picking and wrangled my friend Leslie into joining us. It was hot and we picked 16 lbs of blueberries only to discover when getting home that all the blueberries tasted like dirt, even after washing them. We had fun though. Allie loves Leslie's son Hunter. They are a perfect match. He is so sweet to her, and they have a mutual love for finding and keeping sparkly trash.
Tommy got bored and stomped and most of the blueberries I picked. He was our taste tester. We should have gone with a more reliable source.
Cami picked to biggest blue-est berry of the bunch. She turns everything into a competition. Don't know who she get's that from...cough-cough ISAAC.
Tralee and Cami are also best of friends, with their mutual love for art and fairies. It kills me that they have moved to St. George. If I could have a neighborhood full of handpicked friends, these guys would be next-door. We miss you Jacobs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment