Baby Halling # 3 is due April 17th...we can't wait to find out what we will be having. Will Isaac finally get his boy? Or will we add yet another girl to the growing group?
Yeah!!! That is so great. I am with you, can't wait to find out what it is. I just wish you were here to sport the prego belly at the BYU games with us. It just wouldn't be football season without one of us pregnant. CONGRATS!!!
5 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Congrats!! That's so awesome. We will be getting our new little one any time now.
SO excited for you! I love those pics of Allie in her big sister shirt!
So excited we are having our babies so close together! We will have to have some play dates! Miss you!!
Yeah!!! That is so great. I am with you, can't wait to find out what it is. I just wish you were here to sport the prego belly at the BYU games with us. It just wouldn't be football season without one of us pregnant. CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment