Success!
This is our dinosaur drawing, Allie's contribution is the scribbles and Cami's started out as a dinosaur but she changed her mind halfway through and made a ballerina? We cut it up to make a puzzle, which didn't work to well because it frustrated cami when the puzzle moved. I read to put magnets on it and do it on a cookie sheet...good idea, we will do that next time.
Our playdough, dino, diorama. They loved it. Cami was the one to notice and show me all of her dinosaur footprint, fossils. We made some hand and footprint fossils with a recipe I found online, they turned out really cute, but I forgot to take a picture.
Here is their volcano. I love Allies expression, she kept yelling "Bubbles, bubbles!" One of the only words she will say. After this we watched real vocanos on youtube, which Cami loved.
On Friday, we went to Dino Ridge a free and really fun activity. Don't mind Cami's frown, she actually loved this and has asked to go back several times. We paid for the $4.00 bus tour, instead of walking, which was worth it. Our tour guide was great and she and Cami were best buds.
Dino footprint!
On monday, we went with friends to the free day at the museum of nature and science. The dinosaur man was there, it freaked my little chicken Allie out. Cami loved it.
2 comments:
Super cute pics. again, i'd love to have copies :) You are doing such cute things with your girls!
You deserve some Great Mom award. Your ideas are so cute and I'm sure the kids are loving it. I am inspired to get more creative.
Post a Comment