It's official, we will be having baby boy in Colorado. We are staying here through April now. I am so relieved to know and be able to plan accordingly. I hated wondering where we might be and all of the possible scenarios. The scariest of which was my daydreams of going into labor on the road from Denver to Ogden! Anyways, kinda funny that we left not knowing about the pregnancy and will be coming home with a new baby. 7 more weeks to go till he gets here, yay! I can't wait to see this little guy...I wonder what on earth he will look like, considering how different his two sisters are?
1 comment:
Crazy. You are having a baby any time now, aren't you? I am excited to meet this little boy and excited to see your cute family again. So does this mean you'll be coming home in May?
Post a Comment