I can't beleive I have a 4 year old! It seems so big to me. Cami kept asking after her birthday, "Mom am I still 4?" She was convinced she had grown taller overnight and could now do several more things by herself. I made some little cards to mark the girls birthdays and am going to try and do it every year so I can remember the little things. Here's Cami's...
Here are some more sears photos I was to cheap to pay for, but wanted to post because they were super cute!
On the morning of Cami's birthday she wanted to make fluffy pancakes with her recipe book and chef set she got from Grandma Lindy. We had a lot of fun, but when she told me she wants to do that every morning now, I laughed and told her we would see! Isaacs work is next door, so when breakfast was done we called him to come over. She set the table up nice and was so excited.
After breakfast we decided to just go ahead and open presents, Cami and Isaac hate waiting!
Isaac got Cami and new coat, anyone who know Isaac well knows he loves coats. Cami will probably be getting a new coat from Dad every birthday from here on out! (well if she grows that is)
Also a recent change at our home this last month...Allie has decided she likes her dad! We are all very excited about that. I am releived knowing the baby will be here in 8 weeks or less...it's about time!
and here is Allie's 2 year old card since I never posted it.







No comments:
Post a Comment