Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cami

As Cami has gotten older, I've found it's harder to get a photo that captures her just the way she is. She's always on the go. The other day she layed a blanket on the ground and said, "Mom do you want to take pictures of me?" Are you kidding me, absolutely! She rolled around doing silly poses upside down and funny faces. In the midst of her playing I captured this shot and I love it! It is Cami through and through...her sweet little smile, her multicolored chipped fingernail polish, her typical at home hair-do and even her feet waving in the background. I can't look at it without wanting to be a better person and mom for that beautiful little daughter of mine! She is such a great big sister and sweet little girl, I feel like such a mom for saying this, but seriously they grow up way to fast!

1 comment:

Allyssa said...

Love this photo! Great job.