Saturday, December 15, 2012

December

Decorating the tree was an adventure with 3 kids. Tommy loved the jingle bells. The bottom half of the tree is full of every mismatched ornament we own and the top half is full of every breakable ornament we own!


 After his bath, he always has a little fuzzy hair-do that I love.

  Cami was so excited to put on the star, she made Isaac fix it after she saw how crooked it was though!
 Cami has had a few concerts this month for her music and dance class, she definetly enjoys performing.
 Tommy is 8 months now and I feel like I am just barely getting back into a groove. The adjustment to 3 has been tough. I am finally beginning to make dinners and do my hair more regularly. We have begun to do some fun crafts and activities again these last 2 months  that I wanted to post.
 Rudolph sandwiches were easy and they loved them. We also did snowflake tortillas that I forgot to take a picture of, but they fold and cut the tortillas and then we used spray butter and sprinkled cinnamon/sugar on it and warmed it n the oven. These 2 treats have been requested over and over!
Dont mindAllies face, she got into my make-up.
 In November we did a gratitude tree, it was a lot of fun putting the leaves up each day.

 This a turkey we did at parents day at preschool. Cami wrote cat on one of her leaves and it suprised me because she was bitten by a cat the month before. When I asked her about it she said, "Ya, I'm grateful I don't have one!" haha me too.
 Some more turkeys the girls did with Grandma.
 This was my favorite turkey though, I loved the idea of using leaves. We saw one in the Dr's office and came home and copied it.
 On Thanksgiving we did a craft with my sis-in-law. This year we made growth boards. I love how it turned out. It will be fun to take it with us, instead painting over a wall when we move, that has all of their heights recorded.


No comments: