Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hancey Christmas Party

 
 I always look forward to the annual Hancey Christmas party. We were in Denver last year, so it was an extra treat to see everyone after so long. This is nearly the whole crew...were getting so big I don't know about 7 of the youngest grandkids names.   
 
This is Tommy and my cousin Adams little girl, she is a little older than him. They had lots of fun crawling around and playing with toys.

 Allie fell asleep on the way to the party and was not about to wake up.
 I finally woke her up to dress her as an angel for the nativity and she was not happy about it. She let everyone know how unhappy she was too.



Here is our whole nativity scene. Notice my cute little lamb, and Stacey's shepard boy holding him.

Grandma and Grandpa dressed up as Santa and Mrs. Claus. Tommy was not very happy to sit on Santa's lap.
Cami and Allie on the otherhand, were the 1st kids to Santa. They immediately told him what was on their wish lists. Cami wanted a dream lite rainbow unicorn pillow pet.
Allie wanted candy and a dolly.
As popular as Santa was, I think Mrs. Claus stole the show. The kids loved her!
It was great to see everyone again! I love watching my kids enjoy traditions that I did growing up. Merry Christmas!

No comments: