I took Tommy to the park the other day to get some birthday pictures. I didn't think I was going to get a single shot because once we got there he decided he did not want me to set him down. Umm, not exactly conducive to taking pictures.
I should have seen that coming!
We did however, find a bridge that he really, really, liked and I got a few pictures after all. Even though they are a bit shadowey.
Look at the drool in this picture haha
He crawled on this thing till his knees were red, and oh how he cried when he had to get back in the stroller.
He didn't like the grass one bit either, but I had brought our highchair with us and that worked really well for getting some cake pictures.
I eventually set him down with his cake and he went to town. Then after all the fun he started bawling because he didn't like the frosting on his hands.
Look at those lashes
He had way too much fun and after we got him all washed up he slept all the way home. Oh how I love that little boy!
1 comment:
HE IS SO CUTE! I MISS YOU SO MUCH.:( I LOVE YOU***MYA***
Post a Comment