There is a spot in St. George called Dixie Rock, I had never been to it and it is a lot of fun. Lots of red rock to climb all over and one part called the Narrows. Britt told Isaac you have to be kind of slim to get through. Well he took that as a challenge of course, but can proudly claim he is narrow, and made it all the way through.
I don't consider myself very claustrophobic, but I almost told everyone to go ahead without me. There were even a few spots that I felt a little panicky. These pictures give you a pretty good idea of just how narrow the narrows are. Claustrophobes beware
I don't consider myself very claustrophobic, but I almost told everyone to go ahead without me. There were even a few spots that I felt a little panicky. These pictures give you a pretty good idea of just how narrow the narrows are. Claustrophobes beware
This is from the top looking down.
Here is the entrance
The light at the end :)
Like every vacation, this one ended to soon. I was teary eyed as we pulled into and out of Ogden. We love our great friends! Thank you Aardemas for such a fun spring break!
No comments:
Post a Comment