We went to St. George last week with some of our very best friends the Aardemas.
It was a family biking trip, do you like our get ups? haha
We were quite proud to get all of our gear and kids in our 2 vehicles.
We left Allie and Tommy at Grandma's in Logan. It was great just having Cami, I think she enjoyed the alone time as much as we did!
This is The Aardema's littlest, Gwen. She looked super cute in that little helmet, and enjoyed shouting commands at Critt, and saying hi to everyone as she rode along in her bike seat.
We went to a spot with some rolling hills that was great for any level, you could be as brave or chicken as you wanted. Brigham got the best air on a jump they found. He was pretty proud!
I love these two pics, Cameron, Critt's nephew, was our picture bomber. He said he wanted it to look like he was jumping over their heads.
This is Isaac's helmet hair, quite the do.
I had to google this picture when I got home. I couldn't remember why that hair looked so familiar.
1st I looked at teenage mutant ninga turtles, than I remembered it's the villain from Super Mario Bros, King Koopa.
The weather was perfect and so were the trails. Cami was awesome, she peddled her heart out trying to keep up and hardly complained.
Grant and Megan were the perfect little companions for her, she had a great time playing with such fun friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment