Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Round-up

We have had a busy month. We were in Bend for 2 weeks. Then we had a fun weekend, catching up with old friends, at my class reunion. Cami started soccer and Isaac's parents came to town for a weekend visit. Cami started kindergarten too, but I'll save that for another post. Here are some pictures of our activities.
We all had dental appointments this month. The dentist got a kick out of Tommy, who sat on my lap for the entire cleaning and exam. He never fell asleep or even made a peep. He just watched happy to be in mama's arms. The dentist asked if he could take a picture and sent this to my phone haha.
I was happy to be living in Boise at the same time our reunion rolled around. Lots of friends came to town and I found out lots of friends still live here. I was surprised at how fun it was seeing everyone again. It's funny to remember that I was once Sheena Hancey, 18 and carefree, and not Sheena Halling, 28 and mother of 3!

Tommy continues to eat like a champ! He loves his food. He is such a happy and nice boy. He is also a huge mama's boy, which I will enjoy for now. He says a new word, "mine." He sounds like the seagulls from "Finding Nemo." If he sees anything he wants, he immediately breaks into a chorus of "mine, mine, mine."
Cami was so excited to start soccer again. I missed her 1st practice, because my phone was on the wrong time zone! She cried. She has loved practice and has her 1st game this Saturday.

We went to the Boise fair with Isaac's parents. Grandparents are always so much nicer than parents. They splurge and the kids get to go on way too many rides! They loved it though. I love this picture of Nancy and Cami. I had no idea she was afraid of heights, until we were at the top haha. She had a death grip on that handle but a smile on her face.

The girls crusin, I am afraid for the day when Allie is actually behind the wheel. You should see her on her bike...she pays no attention to her surroundings. My palms sweat the entire time. She turns around to smile or look at a leaf and the whole bike goes with her!
Lot's of fun! Thanks again to all of our grandparents, for an exciting August!

No comments: