How do I describe Allie? She has the best sense of humor in our home. She loves to laugh and play. She is rarely serious, but is very sensitive. She makes me laugh more and probably want to cry more than any of the other kids! This month she chopped off her bangs. She said they were in her eyes. Judging by her new length, they will probably not be in her eyes again for a few years. She solved that problem.
She learned to write her name last month and, much to my dismay, has continued to find various spots throughout the house to do so.
This is an A in watery-soap on her mirror
and my pillow...
I tried to tell Isaac how Allie looked like Lloyd Christmas from dumb and dumber with her new hair-do. He didn't understand, so I did a side-by-side comparison for him. This makes me snicker a little every time I see it! He gets it now.
This was my attempt at fixing the butchery for church on Sunday, it worked pretty well. Isn't she funny?
Here is one of her preschool crafts this month, they had an "All about me" theme. Apparently her favorite animal is elephants, that's news to me.
Isaac went to check on the girls one night before going to bed and he found Allie asleep in the laundry basket.
My mom sent me this picture of Allie from her phone this month. I can't believe how quickly she is growing and changing. She is coming up on 4 years old, it's crazy. As silly and naughty as she is,Allie brings pure joy to our house. Her smile is infectious and her voice is still so squeaky and adorable. We love her funny little personality and for the time being magic erasers can fix almost all of her graffiti. Let's hope it's a phase!








No comments:
Post a Comment