Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh, oh, oh, it's my 1st day of school!

I found this video on my phone the morning Cami started kindergarten! 
Do you think she was excited?
She has loved it. She is a little bored and wants to start reading, but I keep reminding her she will soon. She loves her teacher. Her name is Mrs. Ciavarella, pronounced siv-a-rella. The kids love how it sounds like Cinderella. I didn't have my memory card in my camera on her 1st day and was so disappointed, but my phone camera performed pretty well, phew!

 I love the blue sucker she is hiding behind her back in these pictures!
 She melts my heart.
 She was super concerned about the fact that all of her friends are tall and she is not. I love this picture of her trying to put her arms around their shoulders haha. She does have one, mutually little, friend. Thank goodness for Brooke.
 Allie was super excited to start preschool too. We are doing a mom group with a lot of the same mom's from Cami's group. She has surprised us with how smart she is. We haven't given her much credit, she knows more than she lets on! If you ask her to count she mixes up all the numbers on purpose. She loves to tease us, and is rarely ever serious for more than a moment. She is such a silly girl.

 The girls are obsessed, to put it mildly, with "My Little Pony" right now. We had a family event when Equestria girls made a television debut. Every time we ride bikes Allie is Rainbow Dash and I am Twilight sparkle. I had a friend laugh out loud when I told her that, she said, "You are telling me, you play human paper dolls?" I was completely taken aback, I thought everyone did that. That is all we do at this house, different versions of human paper dolls all day, every day.

No comments: